Hi, can a board be used by both team-based and company-based projects? I want the users from different projects work on the same board.
Unfortunately no or rather I should say that the restrictions are so great and a number of bugs prevent it from being reliable. Here are a couple
JSWCLOUD-18535
JSWCLOUD-17761
Hi Esra - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
In principle, I agree with Jack - especially as it relates to Sprint boards. But I would also say it depends on what you are trying to do with the board (in other words, how complicated it is). I would also say, just give it a try and see.
To do that, create a board filter that includes both projects. Something like:
project in (ABC, 123) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Thank you very much for the information! It has been very helpful.
Thank you very much for your answer John
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.