Hello All,
When users create tickets they get responses with too many links. Users do not like this. How can I remove this?
I have attached 2 images, one with many links and another one without.
Certainly a poorly formatted response it seems. Check your templates under Project settings > customer notifications.
Hey @Jack Brickey ,
Thank you for the prompt response. I know this is where I make the changes but I am not sure what to delete/remove and what to maintain.
Please advise further.
Please provide two things:
I think this is likely an issue of user preferences / user email client. In either case, the top scenario has opted for Text formatted emails, and the bottom one has opted for HTML formatted emails. Not sure there is much to be done here except check if you have your system set to send Text by default.
Here is my template
I need the 2 long links out and the link below the words "Powered By Jira Service Management"
This is how I would like it to be.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.