We have a Jira Cloud custom setup with is set up
Project
Team
Issues
Related/linked issues
For a group of Issues, I'd like to filter on the related/linked issues. Is this possible?
Thanks
Hi Natasha,
You can use the function linkedIssues as described in this article (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/)
E.g.
Find issues that are linked to a particular issue:issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123)
issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123)
Find issues that are linked to a particular issue via a particular type of link:issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")
issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")
Hi Carlos,
Thank you for that advice. It was very helpful. Are you able to apply this function for multiple key issues? I tried:
issues linkedIssues(project = abc) and it seems you can only use one keyissue according to the article. I've tried to create a nested loop of sorts, but had no luck. Do you have any advise on this?
Thank you
Tash
Hi @Natasha Bartholomusz ,
With standard JQL you can specify the issue keys and find their links. You can also use multiple keys by connecting the clauses with OR.
To query for links with nested JQL consider using our professional indexing service:
After you install the app you can simply search:
issue in linkedIssuesOfQuery("Team='My team'", "is blocked by")
You may want to check out the docs as well.
I hope this helps!Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.