Hello all,
I've been looking for a Gantt chart add-in for Jira because it seems like the standard Roadmaps do not support showing individual issues or dynamically updating start/end dates based on preceding Epics.
- Is it possible to show individual issues in standard roadmaps?
- Is is possible to have the start dates of an Epic automatically update based on epics that block it?
If these features are not available in Jira, I know there are paid plugins available. But we are a nonprofit group and not everyone will be using Gantt charts. Does anyone know of a free way to do this, or at least a way to only pay for the number of users who need it?
I had also been thinking about using an external tool like MS project but I'm unsure how easy it is to export the data from Jira and into something else.