We have the simplest workflow to update a ticket owner to me when it's ready for QA. It worked once or twice but now it's not updating the ticket owner. Is there a way to have the owner update if any ticket hits that column?
Hi @Nikesh Ashar
I would suggest that you disable the global transition to QA and leave only the "For QA" transition. Then try again to transition this issue. If the assignment fails, kindly report back.
Disclaimer - I don't use team managed projects on a regular basis so my input should be taken with that understanding.
It certainly seems pretty straightforward what you've done here and I just ran a quick test and it seemed to work for me. What I might suggest is to remove the rule and re-add it. Otherwise, it may be some sort of bug that needs to be reported.
Hopefully someone with a lot of current TMP experience can chime in here as well.
That and some adjustment fixed it. If you have two things (any status and for qa) then on moving the ticket across you get two boxes to drop it into. I've made any ticket that drops to QA to change ownership
Nice! Good work @Nikesh Ashar !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.