Hi,
We have created a Confluence space for us to collaborate with one of our customers on a project. Within this space, we have created a page and linked a roadmap we created for the customer to this (from Advanced Roadmap > Share plan as > Confluence).
However, when the customer is viewing the page they cannot see the roadmap. They instead see an embedded webpage (I think this is our service desk/support page).
I added the customer's group to the Advanced roadmap permission, but this still didn't work. Only after I added the customer's group to Jira access did it work. However, this is not suitable as:
A) none of the issues are pulling through to the roadmap as they don't have access to the project (and we don't want to give this view access to the whole of this project)
the customer can see project names etc. which we don't want them to
C) we would incur additional costs to add them as a Jira user.
I also tried the iframe method, but the result was the same.
I would've assumed that the roadmap would be viewable for everyone that has access to the space, but this is not the case. How can I allow the customer to view this?
Thanks,
Damien