I currently need a specific value for all project epics. I wanted to know if it's possible to create a custom field and that each team-managed project can add it and use it in their epics.
Hello Mariana!Team-managed projects are meant to be configured on a project basis; therefore, you cannot have a custom field from another project in your current team-managed project.Even so, if it makes sense for your team, you can achieve this by migrating to a company-managed project, which offers schemes for configuration reusability.I'll leave some useful pages regarding team-managed epics and custom fields if you want to take a look: Customize an issue's fields in team-managed projects and Manage epics in team-managed projects.Thanks,Luciano
Just to add to it, there is a feature request for team-managed projects to allow custom fields to be shared across projects. You can view it here: Team-managed projects to share custom fields. You can upvote and start watching the issue for updates regarding this feature.
Thanks Luciano!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.