Hello everyone,
We are using JIRA Team Managed Project. We are following a structure in JIRA to managed our OKRs based on these recommendations:
Sprint: Quarter
Epic: Objectives
Stories: Key Results
Tasks/Subtasks: what we need to do to achieve the KR.
In the board configuration we can group by Epic or Subtasks but not by Epic-Story-Tasks-Subtasks. We need a Kanban Board to know how are we progressing towards our OKRs and detect those tasks that are blocking us for example to achieve an specific KR.
When I group by Epics I can see only the Epics (Objectives) and the Stories (Key Results) but no Subtasks or Tasks, although I'm including both.
If I group by Subtask, I can see all the tasks and subtasks, but all the stories (KR) that do not have subtasks yet are merged into a common group. Also I lose the visibility of the Epics (Objectives).
Is there any better way to do this, without extra add-ins? I tried Roadmap but it's also not showing the subtasks under a Story.
Thanks for your support!

