Issues removed from the sprint are showing up as incompleted issues in the sprint report. When I checked the Backlog screen, it shows them as part of the backlog, not the sprint. Burndown is also not good because of this. Why is this happening?
Sprint report will always, and correctly so, show the deviation from your committed plan. If you remove issues or add issues to a sprint after it has started it will show up in your sprint report. The reason the issues are showing in the backlog is because you remove them from the sprint at which time they will be sent back to the backlog.
@Jack Brickey Okay. The issues which are removed are being shown in the backlog is fine. But why those issues are being displayed in Issues Not Completed in the sprint report? Instead they need to be displayed in Issues Removed From Sprint right..
Yes I would concur that if you “remove” an issue from the sprint before completing the sprint it should show under issues removed. How are you removing the issue. I just ran a quick test and simply updated the sprint field to remove the Sprint. I then completed the sprint and the behavior was as I expected. That is, completed issues were shown as completed incomplete issues were shown as incomplete and issues removed were shown as removed from sprint. If you view the detailed view of one of the issues that was removed what shows in your sprint field?
@Jack Brickey Yeah even I tried the same in other sample project, it worked fine. Not sure what went wrong with this sprint, it did not happen with the previous sprints. The detailed view of the issue shows the sprint field as none not none +1.Created a future sprint and added issues to it, and removed few issues after starting the sprint. Still those issues are showing up in Issues not completed. Issue history is fine shows as removed from the sprint and Sprint field also showing as only none.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.