Hi,
Please can someone please help with a query to merge several projects into one board so i can view the active sprints in swim-lanes.
Thank you in advance
Boards do not belong to, or contain, projects. They select for a set of issues to work with on the board.
So, to create your board, start by running a search like "Project in (ABC, DEF, GHI)", save it as a filter, and then create a board from that filter.
Thank you, just did that and it worked!!!!
Hello. Please how do I create a board from a filter? I've saved the filter already but I don't know how to create a board from it
Go to a company-managed project and look to the "boards" drop-down, which has "create board" at the bottom. That process will ask you if you want to create from a board, a filter or a project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.