Hi, everyone!
I can't see worklogs of my developers in next gen project despite the fact that i added these permissions in Project settings -> Access section
should I configure something else?
Hi @Denis Sakharov
Can you please confirm that you are a member of this "Time Tracking role" you have created for the project. If not, can you please add yourself to this role.
In case you are a member of this role and you can not view the worklogs of other users who are logging time on issues of this project, can you please create a ticket in our Tempo Support system, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6, so we can better investigate this problem.
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Thanks @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
I was in this role but it took sometime untill the permission updated
so now it's working fine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.