Dear Community,
I'm trying to investigate if BigPicture is a good fit for our organization and here are first , basic questions
1) Can you organize the work into boxes and see the boxes hierarchy but down to the JIRA Epics level? So far I can either see the hierarchy limited to boxes or I need to enter specific project to see related Epics. For example I would like to see on one page that my Home consists of two Portfolios (Internal projects and Client projects), then in these protfolios I would like to see all these projects but also all Epics from JIRA belonging to each project. Doable?
2) Cross-project dependencies. We have several PMs that should manage projects on their own (Gantt etc. and ideally each PM shall be authorized to modify his project only), however we also want to organize portfolio of projects on higher level and be able to see cross project dependencies between Epics in JIRA. That relates to my first question - if I can see the real "big picture" from Home through Boxes till JIRA Epics and visualize dependencies between Epics there?
Really appreciate any help
Przemek