Hi!
Our project generates issues from a gmail address related to a distribution list we have with our members of the team.
Problem is when some of our customers (in red) send an email to us then gmail puts 'via' from our distribution list mail (in green). So when the new issue is created in our queue the reporter is not the customer's email in red, but our distribution list email in green.

I don't know what I can do to avoid this and get instead the correct customer's email in red as a reporter.
Because another problem is if I manually change the reporter to the customer's email, then if the customer replies via mail instead of getting a new comment in the issue it generates a new issue with "Re: " at the beginning of the summary and with the wrong reporter email (again, our distribution list email in green).

Hope you can help me out 
Thanks in advance!