Scenario --
We play Scrum, but live at the whims of people who "just have to have this added" to the Sprint.
Currently we are falling behind due to this (not completing our Sprints).
Solution --
My boss is requesting a way or query to just pull everything added to a Sprint *AFTER* the Sprint Start Date. In a perfect world, display the results in some way on the dashboard for his bosses to understand.
Question --
Is there a way to grab the timestamp when a ticket is added to a Sprint?
I see the Sprint Summary offers it in the form of tickets with asterisks, but that's a lot of other information the higher-up don't want to wade through to get what is being asked for.
Typing this out I guess it could be a date range in a JQL query, but I'm hoping I would not have to edit it for every previous Sprint(?)