It works fine when it is triggered manually, but doesn't update when it is automated.
Hi Shilpa,
Could you please provide the audit log for this rule?
Thanks,
Melo
what do you see in audit logs?
the image you provided is not helpful. I assume you are testing by creating a new issue in the project where this rule exists? when you do that please view the associated log and share the details.
I dont understand "It works fine when it is triggered manually, but doesn't update when it is automated."
this rule should trigger whenever an issue is created. it isn't a manual rule.
Hi @Shilpa G,
As mentioned, you should check the scope of your rule.You can do that by going to "Rule details", then select the "Scope".I would suggest using a single project, like the example below.
Also, if you're not planning to trigger this rule in multiple events, you can choose the trigger "Issue Created" instead of "Multiple events">"Issue Created"
@Melo @Jack Brickey
This issue is now fixed.
The problem was with the Post function. It was calling another event and I changed it to Issue creation and Generic event respectively for both the transitions.
I reached out to Atlassian support and they helped me fix it.
Thank you for your help.
Hi,
Could you explain how fixed it please? I have the same problem.
@CSTI - Soporte please make the change in the transition where this rule is being called. You have different default functions there. You can edit it to call Issue creation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.