Hi everyone!
I am using the trial version of Elements Connect, I wanted to do a backup test but there is no such option, I read the documentation and based on that if there is, do you think that is why it is the trial version?
Hello @Ronaldo Rosales
I am part of the Elements Connect support team.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure to understand your question. What backup test are you talking about? Can you please share with me the documentation you have read about it?
In any case, all Elements Connect features are available with the trial version and none of them have been disabled on purpose.
Kind regards,Simon.
Hello Simon, thank you for your answer.
The backup option does not appear in the trial version.
Backup and restore - Elements Connect (elements-apps.com)
Alright, thank you.
This documentation is about Elements Connect for Jira Server and not for Jira Cloud.
Here is the right one: https://doc.elements-apps.com/elements-connect-cloud
Unfortunately, the Import/Export tab you are talking about is not yet available on the Cloud version, I am sorry.
Elements Connect for Jira Cloud is still a young application and some features offered by its Server counterpart are still missing. We are working hard to implement all these missing features and to make the Cloud version even more rich than the Server.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you for the clarification, is there an alternative to backup / restore this configuration?
Since when I do the restoration process, everything I had in Elements Connect has been lost.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.