I am working on a use case where I need to filter issues that were "In Progress" during the last 6 months separated by months. I have achieved it using six different queries as I did not find one for all. Here is my query for last month.
project = CYB2 AND status was "In Progress" after startOfMonth(-1) before endOfMonth(-1)
What I want is to export to excel format (that I can do using the built-in option) including the month mentioned in "after startOfMonth(-1) before endOfMonth(-1)". I am unable to find anything regarding how can I export the month within the excel sheet.
What would be the outcome of the sheets?
I want to build a chart that will show the count of issues that were in progress in that specific month. The chart might look like this.
My Question?
Is there any way I could achieve the use-case by a single query or export the month name along with the exported result?
It would be a great help to me. Thanks a lot