I've created a template with the page properties macro - so the page meta-data is consistent.
And it's a 'rating' column eg (High/Low/Medium) are the expected values.
If I set the page properties report macro with default values (Display all columns) the data is correctly displayed.
If I set the page properties report macro to display certain columns, including the rating column - the column data is BLANK. It does not appear.
I've been careful to cut & paste the column name from the displayed column in the existing report. Still no display.
Still more oddly - when I used the /status macro in the rating column - that DATA became present in the column headers on the report. I've never seen anything like it before. And I've done lots of page property report setups.
Scratching my head on this one. Any suggestions welcome.
Screenshot showing the blank data in the column specified version (with preview refreshed) you can see the data present in the default ALL column view behind.
