I would like to create a new SLA measurement metric. I would like to track that we are meeting an objective to update tickets. Is that possible ?
Impact Level
Targeted
Updates
L1
Twice daily
L2
Once daily
L3
Once every two days
L4
Once every week
Hi @albert_pinto ,
@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ might help you. I know that their team has an SLA app which provides additional advanced SLA capabilities compared to the built-in Jira SLA features.
Thank you!
-Albert
Hi @albert_pinto
If you're still looking for a solution, you can check out SLA Time and Report. It allows setting SLA time goals not only for JSM tickets but also for Jira issues. So you can set SLA for L1, L2, L3, L4 teams. To create SLA measurement you will need to:
You can monitor if your team is meeting SLA in table or graph view.
This app is developed by my team, feel free to write if you have any questions.
Kind regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.