Where can I set up rows for archiving tasks in a whiteboard for a business project.
There isn’t an ability to archive issue. In premium and enterprise there is the ability to archive a project. Do you really need to archive an issue or can you just mark it as done? Finally I’m on sure what you mean by the use of “row” here.
I need to unarchive tasks in a board for a business project.
I need help understanding how you “archived” these tasks. I suspect what you mean is that the tasks have been marked done and have subsequently aged off of your board. The issues are still there they just want displayed on the board after a certain period of time. Are you wanting to have those issues appear in the done column again or are you just trying to find the issues?
I want all tasks to be displayed on the board. Now they, which are older than 14 days, are disappearing from the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.