Hello I'm new in Jira
How can I divide the work in Jira
I have a project made up of developers
Iphone
Android
Merchant Control Panel
super admin control panel
web store
design
how can I
Also, I want to test the new features
Well no problem but me and my team were working on Trello
And these are pictures of the board and how to divide it
Now I want to go to Jira
I don't know how to do the right division
The first question is:
How to add and add system parts (Control Panel - Web Store - Merchant Application - Store Application - Super Admin Panel)
Is it added in components ? Or what ?
---------
The second question is:
How are the tasks of the designer added? and where?
---------
The third question is:
How are new features tested by Tester?
Is it all put in a sprint? Or what ?
---------
The fourth question is:
Are all system features placed in the Alastori entry?
Or in Epic ?

