I deleted the existing MOP document on Confluence while trying to archive the current version. I didn't expect that the one on the main page would be deleted when I put it in the archive. I deleted from archive then there was no a copy on confluence.
The link as follow.
https://kandyio.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KANDY/pages/15780873467/PLE4+Migration+MOP+ABE-24569+PLE4+Host+OS+Migration+Procedure
Thanks & Regards.
There is another copy on wiki.sonus.net
https://wiki.sonusnet.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=428082456
Hi @kemir welcome to the Atlassian community.
May I know if you are asking a question or providing some links for us to check which might your internal or organization restricted?
Yes I am asking question, is there any way to restore the document which was at first link. Or any way to transfer the document from second link (sonus wiki) to first one to restore it. Thanks.
Hi @kemir thank you for the reply.
Please be informed those links are your in-house restricted and don't have public access.
Now, for your query, I believe you have admin (space) permissions to delete or restore pages.
If yes, please check this delete or restore page for detailed steps.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hi, As far as I know, I have no space admin permissions. I have first archived and then delete the page. Now when I look at archived pages I see "No archived pages". Thank you for your answers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.