Hello I'm new in Jira
How can I divide the work in Jira
I have a project made up of developers
IphoneAndroidMerchant Control Panelsuper admin control panelweb storedesign
how can I
Also, I want to test the new features
Hi @new bepe -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
One approach is to "take it to the team":
Best regards,Bill
Well no problem but me and my team were working on Trello
And these are pictures of the board and how to divide it
Now I want to go to JiraI don't know how to do the right division
The first question is:How to add and add system parts (Control Panel - Web Store - Merchant Application - Store Application - Super Admin Panel)Is it added in components ? Or what ?---------The second question is:How are the tasks of the designer added? and where?
---------The third question is:How are new features tested by Tester?Is it all put in a sprint? Or what ?---------The fourth question is:Are all system features placed in the Alastori entry?Or in Epic ?
These are pictures of the current Trello board
Hi @new bepe
Regarding your questions:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.