Good day
I am trying to manage research & development projects for hardware and firmware of telemetric projects. This is very much a pull mechanism where an Epic is representative of an outcome required. Stories with sub-tasks are created in the epic of which phases are represented by labels. All of this takes place on a Kanban board
I understand Kanban has a lovely report for Time tracking that Shows the original and current time estimates for issues in the current project. This can help you determine whether work is on track for those issues.
I am looking for something similar, but I don't want to order by incomplete of completed issues I would like it grouped by Epic - by label, linked Stories - with linked sub-tasks and Tasks if possible. Is there a way I can do that? Please be assured I am a novice in Jira and your help and guidance will be appreciated.
What I am trying to understand is the throughput for an epic as well as the phases that are indicated by my labels. I want to also understand how much time something is being blocked because we are waiting for something.