Looking to read the https://community.atlassian.com community questions using rest API.
Could you please help me here
Hello @Naveen Kumar_Appfire
One of the best ways to find things in this Community site is to use the search function. Also, you can use Google to search for similar topics, since it indexes the site's content.
For example, if you use Google and search for "Atlassian Community REST API" you will find where the question has been asked and answered before.
@[deleted]
Thank you for your response,
Am looking for a rest API to get all community questions in JSON format.
Atlassian Community is now built on the Khoros platform, it's not an Atlassian thing (although they do have a team of people helping support and customise it)
I've never looked to see if it even has a REST API, it might not. I've only ever wanted to use it directly online and do some light automation as @[deleted]said, with some RSS feeds which allow me to fetch what I'm interested in.
I would have a look through https://khoros.com/integrations to see if it has anything you could use.
There is an API for Khoros. You need to sign up for an Atlas account, which gets you access to their API docs.
https://developer.khoros.com/khoroscommunitydevdocs/reference/khoros-communities-platform-apis#community-rest-apis
I put together a simple OpenAPI file for search
Nice work!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.