How can I create a navigation button like this in confluence?
I want someone to explain me please a step by step way to do that.
Hi @Alina Popa
Welcome to the Community!
This guide on adding images to Confluence should assist you as it explains how to add a link to the image.
Hope that helps,
Liam
This is not a button. This is simply a picture with a link.
In edit mode, paste the picture and link it like this:
Hope this helped.
Regards, Dominic
Hi @Alina Popa and welcome!
You can't create your own navigation buttons per se in confluence. You could, as @Liam Green suggested, to use images inside pages, and then link them to another page. However, you will have to copy+paste the whole pseudo navigation menu to every page you want to place it (and change the links as well).
Alex
Thank you for your help!
You're welcome @Alina Popa
Feel free to accept our answers if we helped!
Hi @Liam Green
Can you explain me please how I can create that shadow effect when the mouse is on the image?
I don't know the answer to that, sorry.
I think this isn't possible with out of the box features from confluence.
There must be an app. But I don't know any
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.