I'm trying to figure out where my customers find the blog once they are logged in to their customer portal?
I am very curious as to how you implemented this since blogs are a part of Confluence, typically.
Maybe I didn't? I was in my project called Help Desk and was creating articles. When you do this, you get to choose "blank page", or "template", or whatever and one said "Blog" so I chose that one. Now it is separate from the other articles and found here in the picture. How do my customers view this?
Ah. You're in Confluence and I think the only way to do this is to expose the entire space to the internet for anonymous access. In that case anyone should be able to see it, I believe.
That's what I thought. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.