Hello,
we have poor functioning in one of our projects. Although we receive an email from a specific address in our mail account, this email is not converted into a ticket in Jira. Can you pls help me with this issue?
@Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas , if you are a project admin can you please navigate to project settings then email requests. Once in that screen for the given email Channel click on view logs. Scan the logs for any failures associated with the email address that is not creating issues. If you find such a failure what failure does it convey? For example one potential air is that the incoming email is not associated with an existing customer. This can happen if you have the project configured to only add customers manually.
HI @Lourdes Rodriguez Rivas
For me to be more specific you have to show the detail of your mail handler but I can try to guess some option.
On your mail handles check:
is Catch Email Address configured?
do you have Create Users selected?
do you a have Default Reporter defined?
Please check the documentation on incoming email
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
Best regards,
Pedro Felgueiras
the link above is applicable to JSW not JSM.
Hi @Jack Brickey thank you for your answer!
The failure is 'rejected' Bulk mail. I've added manually the email address as 'Customer' in the project according to your tips, although the project is set up so as to customer can be auto-provisioned. Hope this will solve the issue. Do you recommend me anything else?
KR
I think that should do. Time will tell!
Hi Jack,
adding these emails as 'Customer' into the project didn't work. reviewing the syslog today I can see a --- 'REJECTED' Auto-reply mail --- of one of the email address I added last week as a customer.
How can I solve It?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.