Currently, my request type groups are displaying in a drop down menu above the request types. I have seen lots of images where the groups are displayed to the left of the request types.
Can you provide some images of what you're actually trying to relocate? As well, you reference you have seen images where it is located elsewhere. If you can share that it would be awesome.
Hi,
Not sure, how it looks like but;
Try going to Project Setting>Portal Setting>Request groups and also try changing your Portal Settings in Project Settings.
Thanks for your reply Deniz. I do not have a Portal Settings option:
This is what my groups look like. The groups are in the dropdown list.
I see a lot of images where the groups are on the left when doing a google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=jira+service+desk+portal+examples&source=lnms&tbm=isch&tbs=qdr:y&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhiY2m1ZryAhXJs54KHWEbCiwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=bo1GT_1Zpu1ydM
ah gottcha...
So what you were talking about is the customer portal. And the link you provided is definitely to an old version of cloud. Unfortunately he don't have the ability to modify how that appears.
Thanks for your reply Jack. Not what I was hoping for but...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.