I've created a filter and subscribed a whole group to it but I'm the only one who receives the email notifications. All accounts in the group have their emails set, so I don't understand why is not working as expected.
Hi Giorgio,
I need some more information about the problem. Is the filter shared/public? Did you set the "email if there are no issues"-flag? What does the jql look like?
Never mind, permissions on the filter weren't set properly. Thread can be closed.EDIT: PROBLEM RESURFACED
Hi @Lisa Grau apparently I was too hasty in calling the problem solved so here's all the info:
This is everything I've tried so far to no avail (I keep being the only one receiving the email):
I'm running out of ideas
Hm okay, are you site admin? Do you have the Manage Filter Susbcription permission?
Hi @Giorgio Crosali
so the current status is your mail account receives the mails all the time but for your team delivery is intermittant?
I would suggest checking with your administrator for the mail server on receiving side in first instance. There might be an issue. Probably only a mail filter, a spam filter or a different wrong setting.
Regards,
Daniel
Hi Lisa, correct
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.