hello,
i created a project and i want to subscribe , when I click on user management or billing , it says you are not authorized, you need permission!! i am the admin why do I need permission and from whom>
Hi @Mouhamad Rifai ,
I would try the same exact action, but with another browser with cleared cache, OR with a private/incognito window. Most likely you might have multiple atlassian ID accounts and you try to log in as a site admin with another ID.
Try what I'm suggesting and let me know if that works.
Alex
Are you the Site admin as well as the Jira admin? The Site admin can maintain users and billing, the Jira admin looks after Jira (creating projects etc)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-he says "when I click on user management or billing " which is only applicable if you are a site admin
Actually, no, I'm not a site admin on a couple of Cloud sites and the links for user management and billing are in the admin menu. They take me to an error screen, rightly telling me I don't have access.
(I understand these links are to be removed at some point soon though, as there's no point in taking people to a place they can't do anything with)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.