I'm trying to add an organization but the "add" button is greyed out. Am I limited to one organization due to this being a trial?
@Elisabeth Hunt in that field write the name of the organization and THEN click ADD
Hi @Elisabeth Hunt
Welcome to the Community!
I'm not aware of that being a limitation - where are you trying to add the organisation?
Thanks,
Liam
No, even in trial version you may have multiple organizations. You don't have any access of adding an organization like the image below?
I went to customers,
Then Add organizations
You need to type a name where it says 'Choose or create an organization'.
Then you'll get the option to add the org - once you've done that, it will show below the 'Choose...' box, and you'll be able to click Add.
Hope that helps,
DOH now I see it!! Thanks Liam!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.