I can't find the embedded calendar on Confluence 7.8. May I please ask anyone who can provide me the steps to find the embedded calendar?
Hi @Alan Ma ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm sorry, but your question is a little bit confusing.
What exactly do you mean by embedded calendar? Do you mean Team Calendars or something else?
Your questions is labelled with confluence-cloud, but you are mentioning Confluence 7.8, so am I right you have either server or data center? Please which one?
Thank you.
Hi,
I am sorry for the confusion. I am currently using Confluence 7.8 and I believe it's data center.
For confluence 7.8, is there any calendar option available?
@Alan Ma If it's DC, I believe you should be able to get Team Calendars for free now. see here, section Data Center ->How do I get the new apps and functionality you’re including?
I think you can download the appropriate DC version from here and install it.
By the way, how can I tell whether I am using Cloud or Data center? I am not sure..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.