Hello.
I was wondering if anyone could help. I exported a version of Jira to a new domain using the export function and this has worked perfectly. Expect the Automation settings have gone. I have tried searching for this and tried using the link to this in the project settings. please find attached a screenshot of the message I receive. has anyone got any suggestions to help me out.
Many thanks.
Hi Tom,
Sorry to hear about this problem. I believe that this is due to a known bug we are tracking over in JRACLOUD-74715.
I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-682523 so that we can troubleshoot this further.
Andy
Hi @Andy Heinzer
I'm facing the same issue with my project. Can you assist me with that?
Hey @Rodrigo Botelho
I created a support ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-818508
We will need your consent in that ticket in order to be able to investigate this further. I can see that your account is a site-admin of a paid site, so in the future, you can actually create your own support cases by going to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and entering in your site information.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.