Hi folks,
Recently I have created a queue for my tickets > 1000h by using JQL > elapsed(1000h). I would also like to create a dashboard gadget to view my tickets > 1000h. How do I do that?
Thanks,
Iris
Unless something has changed you need to have JSW or JWM to have the dashboard feature. You should have a Dashboard menu item on the Jira menu at the top of your screen. Assuming it is there click it and select Create dashboard. If you need assistance with creating a dashboard beyond that let me know.
Of course you could simply create a queue for issues >1000h
Hi Jack, I did create some dashboard already but I don't how to create view in dashboard picturing my current ticket >1000h. What is your suggestion?
A queue I already created.
Hi @Jack Brickey
Could you have a look please at my question above please?
Thanks, Iris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.