Hello Guys,
Need you help with this issue.
Initially, we were using the "Incident Management workflow for Jira Service Management" workflow when handling incident request types. All process were working as normal.
Recently, we changed our workflow to our company's need. We copied an existing workflow and edited the values of the statuses in there. However, when transitioning from one status to another, I noticed that the pop up screen is not appearing anymore. My real problem is when selecting "Canceled" and "Awaiting User Confirmation" [which we used to replace "Completed" status], the ticket is not getting removed from the Open queue so I had an idea that it was not really closed.
I confirmed this behavior when I extracted the report for "Created vs Resolved" and not all of the tickets I marked as "Canceled" or "Closed" were there. Just the tickets which were closed prior to when we implemented the new workflow.
I searched for ways on how to properly close the ticket when final status is selected. One of them is making the pop up message appear (please see attachment) in order for the system to really treat that ticket as a closed incident and be included in the report but it doesn't pop up even if I added that screen to a specific status.
I am at lost here and would really need some advice. My last option is just to go back from the default workflow and just change the status names from there but I don't want to break the workflow without testing it first.
So to summarize my concern:
1. How can I make the tickets really closed when final status is selected?
2. Am I correct in understanding that the pop up screen has something to do with the ticket closure? I am using the Problem template to test this functionality.
Thank you!