Is there a way to have reports created in JSM to be emailed automatically? Trying to make it a less manual process to get the data that I need on a weekly basis. I have the reports created, I just need a way to email it out from Jira on a schedule.
Hello @Gary Svare
Welcome to the community.
What exactly do you mean by "reports"?
If you are referring to Saved Filters (set up through the Advanced Issue Search screen) you can set up a subscription to Saved Filters to have the filter run and results emailed to you on a schedule. Refer to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/work-with-search-results/#Workingwithsearchresults-subscribeSubscribetosearchresults
Under the project there is a Reports section. I created specific reports in there that I want to email out on a weekly basis.
It doesn't appear that there is a native feature for that, though there is an enhancement request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-858
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.