When I try to reply to a comment from the email account, the email bounces and does not add the comment. I need help!
Hello @[deleted],
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Checking the details of your site, I can see that you have two email accounts.
One of your email addresses (the same you are using here in the community) contains a “+df” and the other doesn’t.
Can you please check if the account that has permission on the ticket is the one with “+df”?
What is your role on the ticket? Are you the assignee or a watcher?
Is it happening with other users?
Also, I saw that Jira Service Management was removed from your site, so in case you are replying to a notification from a JSM project, then it’s expected that it will be bounced back because when a product is removed from the site, the project is kept, but not its functionalities.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica!
Thank you very much for your answer. I write you from this my official account, the account with + df was for testing to reproduce the error.
The problem happens with all users when they try to comment on an issue via mail.I had the problem before adding to the JSM site and since I can't fix it, I removed it.
What I have tried is to try to return to the initial configuration of the Incoming Mail and Mail Handlers, but it has not worked.I have also created a connection with a gmail account but it doesn't work either.
Kind regards,
Juan
Hi Juan,
Thank you for the details.
Here are some screenshots of the default configuration if you want to compare them with your settings:
Handler params: createusers=false,senderEmail=no-reply@yourdomain.atlassian.net,stripquotes=true,bulk=ignore
Also, please, make sure the Email puller/Email processor is enabled (Cog icon > System > Global mail settings):
Thanks a lot for the help Angelica!I have everything loaded that way. What I have noticed is that after restoring a backup, Incoming Mail was misconfigured. And I don't know how to restore it as it was before. I think the error that I have comes from that side.Do you know how to configure the incoming mail server as it was by default?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.