Team,
We are looking to upgrade from Standard to Premium. What additional functionality can we find in Premium and what are some use cases that would serve as justification for upgrading? Looking to build a business case for this upgrade. Thank you!
Joe
Hey @Giovanny MACARTHUR ,
This should give you a good overview of the plan differences.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/explore-jira-cloud-plans/
The main ones to consider (for JSW that is) are:
I feel for more people the Sandbox and especially Advanced Roadmaps are a trigger to go premium.
As you are looking to upgrade, what is it you are lacking in Standard at this time that you are hoping to solve with Premium?
@Dirk Ronsmans Thank you very much for the above, that is great info. To answer your question the primary thing we are lacking are the more robust road mapping, the ability to archive a closed/completed board (project) and the sandbox ability.
Hi Everyone,I am just looking for approval flow. So, I think this can be built with Workflow and Automation in standard plan. Understood that Jira Premium consists of more features, but upgrading to Premium just to achieve the approvals flow, may not an ideal.I'd be really appreciated for your comment and suggestion.Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.