Having reviewed and tried the detail from multiple "help" items and gone around in circles, can someone please help me with the following?
I have setup a workflow and attached it to an issue (that is all good and works). It is a bare bones thing that needs fleshing out as below:
I now need to allocate people to approval groups, e.g. Engineers to eng review group and Product owner to backlog review group. How do I do this? (I need 2 groups as we have different approvers for different stages)
Once I have allocated people to the approval groups, I will then add them to the workflow at the relevant point. I assume this is via "Add approval > Configure" on the workflow and choosing the approval group name?
One help page stated about adding approval buttons but did not link to how to do it. Do I need to do this having done the above or will the system do it for me via emails etc when a workflow reaches that point?
Thank you in advance for your help.