Hi
I am trying to create some automations, howver all i am getting is a loadig circle. I have tried it on differnet browsers and computers but i am still getting the same results.
Any Ideas.
Hi @Hinesh Patel ,
Any screenshot will help us (both of the rule, as well as of the loading screen). But in the meantime, try to clear your browser's cache.
Alex
Hi Alex,
i hjust tried clearing the cache no luck. i cant actualy get to the section to create the rule, i have tried uploading the picure on here but no luck please see link bellow.
https://ibb.co/WF1gxq6
Do you have the same problem with other projects as well?
HI
This is the first project i have done a novice at this
We have the same things relating to Create Sub-Tasks action. Many users appear to have the same issue. I do not think it is a caching issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.