How do I configure a workflow so that it can only transition to the next status if it has an attachment?
Hello @Adam Foot
To ensure that the transition happens from status A to status B only if it has an attachment, please add a validator to the transition.
Please refer to the below screenshot for implementation.
NOTE: This will require admin privileges. Kindly contact the instance administrator for this.
Please accept the answer if this helps solve your query else respond and allow others to share input.
Hi Gaurav,
I did also try this validator rule before posting here but unfortunately it doesn't work. Whether I upload an attachment or not, it's unable to transition.
To clarify, there are no other validators or conditions on this transition & when I attempt to transition the issue the error message appears that I've typed in for this validator rule (this validator rule is the source of it being unable to transition).
An alternate option would be to add a screen to the transition which makes adding an attachment mandatory.
This will also need admin privileges.
How do you associate a screen with a status or transition?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.