Hi, I added Check List on some tasks but now I'm not able to see it any more; only title "Checklist" appears and everything else below disappear ... so even not able to add any Check list point.
I tried to log out and in but nothing happened.
Hi @Alberto.Mellinato ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you know which application do you use for the checklists?
The checklists have disappeared from Jira
The title shows, but the list does not and the editing icons do not either
@Hana Kučerováprobably related to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/issue-checklist-free/qaq-p/1765419
@Hana Kučerová I am having the same problem and the application that i am using is "Issue Checklist Free"This is my issue:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/issue-checklist-free/qaq-p/1765419?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_answer&utm_content=topic#U1765585
@Alberto.Mellinato @maya wakim
Have you tried to contact the vendor of the application, Herocoders?
According to their statuspage, the application is operational, but it looks like a lot of people have problems, so it is something more global...
Hi, that's exactly my situation and I'm not able to get them appear again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.