Hello,
I just configured the Deployment section of Jira Cloud. That seems a great feature!
The integration seems to work well for deployments that occurs on my branches. I can see them in Jira:

My problem is that I do not see any deployment of those features when the branches are merged back in master for a deployment on our Development environment.
It is the same when I create a tag and deploy it to our pre Production env and finally in Production. I do not see them in the plan...
As I understand, Jira uses the branch name and / or commit message to know what it is deploying on which environment. I have the task referenced in the commit message but is seems not to work.
The commit message is something standard like: Merge branch 'feature/MHC-2152-fix-ui-feedback' into 'master' In that example MHC-2152 is one of our task
Thanks for your help!