How can I add my Atlassian badge to my CV or my LinkedIn profile?
Hi @Juliana ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think these digital badges comes with a custom link. you can mention that in your LinkedIn Profile under Licenses & Certifications - Credential URL or though a post in LinkedIn and attach the PDF copy of Certificate with Completion Id and Score in it.
I would request you to go through this Atlassian University Article for details on sharing on LinkedIn and CV - https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/850533-share-your-atlassian-credentials
Please accept the answer if solves your query else respond and allow others to share input.
Stay safe and healthy.
Cheers
Suvradip
Thanks a ton Paul. This really helps.
Thanks Paul!
Is it normal that we can't see the image of the badges we got? All there is white square like the image isn't loading
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.