Hi all,
I cant find documentation or know-how for Insight configuration, after it has become part of Service Management premium sub.
Most of it i was able to figure out but one thing i didn't is how to operate Automation.
In example i would like to update object status after issue transit to certain status.
What have i done so far:
automation -> create new rule -> set: when issue is transitioned -> then: edit object attributes;
Chose Attribute to set:
(pick Status)
and then i am not sure how to define change in empty single text line underneath it
I tried: Status = "Support Request" i tried just string of a new value.
Audit Log return
"Action details:
Edit Insight field attributes
No issues were found, stopping the rule."
(Yes status is set as attribute on linked object in ticket and yes i did make it visible with in config of Custom Field.)
Thank you all for help in advance.
Nenad
P.S. I am open to any suggestion or tips&tricks regarding Insight automations