Hi @Hyunmin Kim ,
Thanks for raising this in community.
You have mentioned this as Confluence Cloud issue, there is similar issue reported in Confluence Server - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/korean-characters-display-as-square-characters-in-jira-chart-macro-1063565391.html.
Could you please check it if it's for confluence server?
Cheers
Suvradip
Hi, @Suvradip Paul
It is issue in confluence cloud , no sever
I think it is same issue with metioned it by you
Thanks @Hyunmin Kim for responding and confirming the issue is same. The solution suggested here can't be applied in cloud because it's server specific.
Could you please raise an issue with Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ?
Ok. I'll contact via link
Hi @Hyunmin Kim,
Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community. There's a known issue with Jira Chart macro and CJK (2-byte characters):
Unfortunately, there's no workaround at this time, but I hope that helps explain the problem you encountered. My sincere apologies, since I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for. I hope we can see a resolution soon. Please visit the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy to learn more about how we prioritize our bug fix efforts.
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.