I am interested in sorting my filter by a certain order of STATUS. something like this:
project = PMMSS and type = task and assignee = "sandy" ORDER BY STATUS ("In Progress", "To Do"), UPDATED DESC
I am getting an error - what am I doing wrong?
Hi @Sandra Lawrence ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Could you please try out this one - project = PMMSS and type = task and status in ("In Progress", "To Do") and assignee = Sandy order by status desc ?
Please accept the answer if it solves your query else respond and allow others to share input.
Cheers
Suvradip
Super! Now I have another filter question: How do I add an additional ORDER by Epic Name? I try to put an order by Epic Name -- but it does not sort this way?
What am I missing?
project = PMMSS and type = task and assignee = "Sandy" and status in ("In Progress", "To Do") ORDER BY "EPIC NAME"
Thanks for responding.
Are you trying to search issues that belong to particular EPIC in a company managed project then issue you should use epic link - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-fields/ ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.