I'm having problems with confluence. So when I put a photo in Confluence the result is "Failed to load". I tried to restart the laptop, network and others, but the result is still the same " Failed to load".
Hi @Novaria Lasher
Welcome to the Community!
Where is the picture stored? How are you trying to add it?
Thanks,
Liam
Hi @Liam Green
I just took a screenshot and put it in Confluence. It's just all the photos I put into the "Failed to load" confluence.
Novaria Lasher
Can others in your business add pictures? Have you tried a different browser / machine?
Have you tried with pictures you have saved, as well as ones you have copied?
Hi @Liam Green ,
My team can access it without problems, I have tried using firefox, chrome, edge but the result is the same "Failed to load". However, I tried on another laptop and I can access it. What do you think is the cause?
Novaria
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.