Hey all,
I have just moved some issues from project x to project y using the move issue wizard it ran and said moving 32 issues but now I cannot find them in the new project. Is there any way I can retrieve them. It's like they have just been erased. Thanks
Hi Dominic,
Can you verified the permission to you in the project y?
I’m sure that the issues are there so let’s see if we can find.
in the search bar top right of the menu click into that box and then select advanced search. In the advanced search bar into the following JQL - project = xxx order by created DESC
The XXX should be the project where you move pd the issues to. The results of this should provide a list of issues for that project and the top issue will be the most recently created which should represent the ones you just moved.
please advise of the results.
Ok so I've found the issue. Jira did not move the child issues despite using the option to do this and despite it saying it moved everything. This is likely a bug. Thanks all for your responses. Appreciated
Both projects next gen and I have permissions on both yes
There is only one issue listed in the destination project. It's the epic. I followed the wizard to move all child issues along with it and it confirmed 32 issues moved but only the epic is visible. It's as if the child tickets were ignored. Really weird as I've done this several times without a problem
Hi @Dominic Kavanagh
If you navigate to the epic which moved, what does it show for its linked child issues?
Best regards,Bill
i just tested a move task/subtask from TMP to CMP and it worked.
Yep, I’ve done the same and no problems. Really strange. Never seen that issue before and now I can’t replicate. Thanks anyway Jack
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.